- Simple ON/OFF control
- More power from one transformer
- Tight I2f parameter reduces system cost
- ON time extension typically extends low line regulation range/hold-up time to reduce input bulk capacitance
- Self-biased - no bias winding required for TNY375-376
- Frequency jittering reduces EMI filter costs
TinySwitch-PK is ideally suited for applications with high peak-to-continuous power demand, including:
- Set-top decoders
- Active speakers (e.g., PC audio)
- Audio amplifiers
- Photo printers
|Output Power (Watts)|
|PRODUCT1||230 VAC ±15%||85-265 VAC|
| TNY375P4 |
| TNY376P4 |
| TNY377P |
| TNY378P |
| TNY379P |
| TNY380P |
- Packages: P: DIP-8C, G: SMD-8C. See the Part Ordering Information section of the TinySwitch-PK Data Sheet for more details.
- Minimum continuous power in a typical non-ventilated enclosed adapter measured at +50 °C ambient. Use of an external heatsink will increase power capability.
- Minimum continuous power in an open frame design (see the Key Applications Considerations section of the TinySwitch-PK Data Sheet for more details).
- See Key Application Considerations.
|RDK-115||7.5 W Continuous, 13 W Peak DVD/Set-Top Box power supply with > 70% active-mode efficiency and < 140 mW no-load consumption|
* DAKs/RDKs include a working power supply, sample devices, unpopulated pcb, data sheet, comprehensive engineering report, PI Expert design software and other related documentation.
Visit the Design Examples page for additional circuits using this product family.
|EcoSmart® - Energy-Efficiency Technology|