- Simple ON/OFF control, no loop compensation needed
- Delivers peak power of up to 3 times maximum continuous output power
- 277 kHz operation during peak power significantly reduces transformer size
- Tight I2f tolerances and negligible temperature variation of key parameters ease design and lower cost
- Adaptive on-time extension increases low line peak output power and minimizes bulk capacitor size
- Programmable smart AC line sensing provides latching shutdown during short circuit, overload and open loop faults and prevents ON/OFF glitches during power down or brownout
Ideal for applications with large peak to continuous load ratio requirements
- Inkjet printer
- Data storage
- Audio amplifier
- DC motor drives
|Output Power (Watts)|
|PRODUCT1||230 VAC ±15%||85-265 VAC|
- Packages: F: TO-262-7C, P: DIP-8, Y: TO-220-7C. For additional information, see the Part Ordering Information section of the PeakSwitch Data Sheet.
- Typical continuous power in a non-ventilated enclosed adapter measured at +50 °C ambient.
- Typical peak power for a period of 100 ms and a duty cycle of 10% in a non-ventilated enclosed adapter measured at +50 °C ambient (see the Key Applications section of the PeakSwitch Data Sheet for details).
|Product Family Flyers||Peak Flyer|
|RDK-128||Motor drive power supply capable of delivering up to 36 W of continuous power and up to 72 W of peak power|
|DAK-93||General purpose 90-265 VAC input, 30 V, 1.07 A continuous, 2.7 A peak output power supply|
*DAKs/RDKs include a working power supply, sample devices, unpopulated pcb, data sheet, comprehensive engineering report, PI Expert design software and other related documentation.
Visit the Design Examples page for additional circuits using this product family.
|EcoSmart® - Energy-Efficiency Technology|