Optimized for Lowest System Cost
- Proprietary IC trimming and transformer construction techniques enable Clampless™ designs with LNK362 for lower system cost, component count and higher efficiency
- Fully integrated auto-restart for short circuit and open loop protection
- Self-biased supply – saves transformer auxiliary winding and associated bias supply components
- Frequency jittering greatly reduces EMI
- Meets HV creepage requirements between DRAIN and all other pins both on the PCB and at the package
Richer Feature Set than Linear/RCC
- Accurate hysteretic thermal shutdown protection – automatic recovery improves field reliability
- Universal input range allows worldwide operation
- Simple ON/OFF control, no loop compensation needed
- Eliminates bias winding – simpler, lower cost transformer
- Very low component count – higher reliability and single side printed circuit board
- Auto-restart reduces delivered power by 95% during short circuit and open loop fault conditions
- High bandwidth provides fast turn on with no overshoot and excellent transient load response
- Chargers for cell/cordless phones, PDAs, digital cameras, MP3/portable audio players, and shavers
- Supplies for appliances, industrial systems, and metering
|Output Power (Watts)1|
|PRODUCT2||230 VAC ±15%||85-265 VAC|
- See the Key Application Considerations section of the LinkSwitch-XT Family Data Sheet for complete description of assumptions.
- Packages: P: DIP-8B, G: SMD-8B, D: SO-8C. Please see the Part Ordering Information section of the LinkSwitch-XT Family Data Sheet.
- Minimum continuous power in a typical non-ventilated enclosed adapter measured at 50 °C ambient.
- Minimum practical continuous power in an open frame design with adequate heat sinking, measured at 50 °C ambient.
|DAK-89||6.2 V, 2 W AC-DC universal input charger with 61.5 % active-mode efficiency and no-load consumption of 110 mW at 265 VAC|
*DAKs/RDKs include a working power supply, sample devices, unpopulated pcb, data sheet, comprehensive engineering report, PI Expert design software and other related documentation.
Visit the Design Examples page for additional circuits using this product family.
|EcoSmart® - Energy Efficiency Technology|