14.5 W TRIAC Dimmable Non-Isolated LED Driver for A19 Lamps
Power Integrations recently published an LED design (DER-341) – a non-isolated, high efficiency, high power factor (PF) LED driver for an A19 LED lamp. This new LED driver utilizes LNK407EG from the LinkSwitch-PH family of ICs.
- Single-stage combined power factor correction and constant current (CC) output
- Low cost, low component count, small size and single-sided PCB
- Highly energy efficient, 90% at 115 VAC input
- Fast start-up time (<100 ms) – no perceptible delay
- PF >0.98, ATHD <15% at 115 VAC
- Works with wide range of Leading-edge and Trailing-edge dimmers