PI's First Driver Design for PAR16 Lamps
Power Integrations has published a new driver design for a low-cost, non-isolated 7.5 W PAR16 LED lamp. This power factor corrected, TRIAC dimmable, design uses PI's LinkSwitch-PL driver IC. It is the first PAR16 design published by PI.
- Low cost, low component count, simple magnetics and small single-sided PCB
- NEMA SSL 6-2010 compliant TRIAC dimming
- Single-stage, power factor corrected and accurate constant current (CC) output
- Highly energy efficient, >76% at 230 VAC input
- Fast start-up time (<50 ms) – no perceptible delay
- PF >0.9 at 230 VAC, easily meets EN61000-3-2 D